1251 W. Hill Rd.
Flint, MI 48507
IBEW Local 948 was chartered on May 19, 1919 and signed by twenty members with jurisdiction as Inside, Outside, and Electrical Manufacturing in Flint, Michigan.
IBEW Local 948 currently has 428 members working under the Inside Wireman and Sound & Communication agreements in the Genesee and Lapeer Counties-Millington Township in Tuscola County-All Townships in Shiawassee County with the exception of Woodhull and Perry Townships.
Picture of the Brick Donated by Local 948 for the Henry Miller Building